Jean-Michel Basquiat Super Alloy Bearbrick Size Ver. 200% - Medicom Toy
The Japanese collectible toy manufacturer Medicom Toy collaborates once again with the Jean-Michel Basquiat Estate to produce this exclusive Jean-Michel Basquiat Super Alloy Bearbrick available in the size version 200%. The ratcheted joints on the neck, shoulders, hips and hip joints move with a clicky sound. Jean-Michel Basquiat was born in Brooklyn, on December 22, 1960. His family was of Puerto Rican and Haitian descent, and he was the second of four children. His mother, from an early age, instilled in him a love for art that never died and she always took him to art museums in Manhattan, as well as enrolled him as a junior member of the Brooklyn Museum of Art. More details on Jean-Michel Basquiat Super Alloy Bearbrick Size Ver. 200% - Medicom Toy:
- Dimensions: 5.7"H | Weight: 1 lb (est)
- Material: Superalloy Diecast.
- Superalloy is a registered trademark of Bandai.
- (C) Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat; Licensed by Artestar, New York.
- BEARBRICK TM & (C) 2001-2019 MEDICOM TOY CORPORATION. All rights reserved.