Keith Haring Super Alloy Bearbrick Size Ver. 200% - Medicom Toy
The Japanese collectible toy manufacturer Medicom Toy collaborates once again with the Keith Haring Foundation to produce this exclusive Keith Haring super alloy Bearbrick available in the size version 200%. The ratcheted joints on the neck, shoulders, hips and hip joints move with a clicky sound. Keith Haring was a famous American street artist. His 1980’s graffiti-inspired drawings, made in New York City subway stations marked a generation and beyond. Haring was first interested in the colorful and subversive graffiti art of the city’s streets. Haring’s signature images included dancing figures, a crawling infant emitting rays of light, a barking dog, a flying saucer, large hearts, and figures with televisions for heads. More details on Keith Haring Super Alloy Bearbrick Size Ver. 200% - Medicom Toy:
- Dimensions: 5.7"H | Weight: 1 lb (est)
- Material: Superalloy Diecast.
- Superalloy is a registered trademark of Bandai.
- (C) Keith Haring Foundation; Licensed by Artestar, New York
- BEARBRICK TM & (C) 2001-2019 MEDICOM TOY CORPORATION. All rights reserved