HOKUSAI - Canvas tote bag - THE GREAT WAVE (1831)
Canvas tote bag description
Our canvas tote bag features a reproduction of Hokusai's famous painting The Great Wave off Kanagawa. Hokusai's Wave design canvas tote bag makes not only one of the top gifts for women but also has many different uses. Hokusai painting appears in big on the front side whereas the back side is in a deep prussian blue. You can carry the bag on your shoulder whether on its front or back side and combine it with your outfit. This canvas tote bag can also serve as an elegant gift bag, and it can be re-used.
- Packaging Polybag - Fabric: Cotton/Canvas
- Size of the canvas tote bag: 41 x 35 cm 16.14" x 13.77"
- Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849) was a Japanese artist, painter, draughtsman, and engraver.
- Origin Series "Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji" (1831-1833) - The Great Wave off Kanagawa
- Material of the original Print Nishiki-e
- Museum Paris - Musée des Arts asiatiques-Guimet
- Themes: Asia, Prints, Sea, Landscape
- Art movements Asiatic art, 19th century
Check out more home decor items by Hokusai