Jean-Michel Basquiat Candle Revenge (1982) - Ligne Blanche
About Jean-Michel Basquiat Candle Revenge (1982) - Ligne Blanche
This Ligne Blanche Jean-Michel Basquiat Candle Revenge displays the iconic New York School Graffiti artist‘s work “Revenge” (1982). The porcelain candle holder is made in Limoges Porcelain, featuring the signature “Porcelain de Limoges”, which attests to its fine quality. In addition, the scented candle produced by Givaudan has a fragrance of amber, spices, incense and incense paper.
- Dimensions: 2.6″ x 2.6″ x 3.2″H inches
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Materials: (Candleholder) Limoges Porcelain, Scented Candle.
- Fragrance (By Givaudan): Lily of the valley.
- Porcelaine de Limoges, Made in France
- Basquiat, Jean-Michel. Revenge (1982)
- © Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat, Licensed by Artestar.