When you put Products in your Shopping bag without validating the order, you may receive emails or SMS reminding you that your order is awaiting validation.
7. With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Data ?
In order to accomplish the aforementioned purposes, we disclose your personal data only to:
- other entities of BOW Group (BOW Luxembourg SA, 47 côte d’Eich, L-1450 Luxembourg) to which we belong;
- providers performing services on our behalf : the data that we collect may be transmitted to the service providers (subcontractors) – to whom the Company calls for the performance of its services within the framework of the purposes mentioned above, for example for the management, execution, processing, payment of your orders, as well as for marketing operations.
- judicial or financial authorities, state agencies or public bodies, at their request and within the limits of what is authorized by the data protection regulations; and
- regulated professionals such as lawyers, notaries or auditors.
8. International Transfers Of Your Personal Data
We store your personal data on a server located in European Union. By using the services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence including but not limited to the United States of America where the Company is located, which may have data protection rules different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your personal information.
We may also disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (which may include laws outside your country of residence), (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials (which may include authorities outside your country of residence), or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
9. How To Exercise Your Rights?
You have :
- a right of access, that is to say a right to obtain the communication of all information held by the Company regarding your personal data,
- a right of rectification, that is to say a right to obtain rectification of inaccurate information held by the Company regarding your personal data,
- a right of opposition, that is to say, the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to appear in a file, and in the area of commercial prospecting, the right to oppose that your data disseminated, transmitted or stored,
- a right of data portability, that is to say the right to have your personal data transmitted in a structured format to you or directly from one controller to another, when this is technically possible
You may at all times access your personal data recorded in your account and make corrections or amendments. You may also delete the data by requesting the closing down of your account.
Any request regarding access, modification or deletion of data can be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure your protection, we will only process requests for personal information associated with the email address used to send us your request. It is also possible that we verify your identity before processing your request.
The Company implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized tampering, destruction and access.
However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of your personal data we have collected from you. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us at email@example.com. We will comply with any legal obligations to notify you in the event that there has been a breach of confidentiality or unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information that may significantly affect your rights in your personal data to permit you to take any necessary measure required to protect and defend your rights.
11. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with applicable regulations, or for a period defined with regard to our operational constraints, such as good account management, efficient customer relationship management, as well as to respond to requests. in court or at the request of authorities and regulators.
Most of the personal data relating to our customers is kept for a maximum of three (3) years following the last contact (order, click on a newsletter, etc.).
Any financial data relating to orders will be kept for ten (10) years following the closing of the accounts.