The Skateroom x Jean-Michel Basquiat - Skateboard Triptych - UNTITLED "ROTTERDAM" (1982)
Bringing together tradition and contemporary culture, this Jean-Michel Basquiat Skateboard Triptych features a reproduction of Basquiat's work Untitled (1982). This piece,is on display at the Museum Boijmans, in Rotterdam. It was created in 1982 when Basquiat was in his earlty twenties, and is an example of Basquiat's early canvas-based work. This piece was created using crylic paint and oil stick on canvas.
This exclusive and limited edition set of three skate decks made in collaboration between The Skateroom and The Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat mixes the energies of underground culture and legendary artists. The Skateroom is a platform for promoting, selling and producing art on skateboards that supports youth-empowering organizations. More details on Jean-Michel Basquiat – Skateboard Triptych "Untitled, Rotterdam" (1982):
- Dimensions (Individual Decks): 31″ H x 8″ W
- Material: 7-ply Canadian Maple Wood
- Includes printed Basquiat signature on top
- Each deck comes with a fixture – ready to be mounted on your wall
- Wheels and trucks are not included
- © The Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat.