The Skateroom x Jean-Michel Basquiat - Skateboard Triptych Robot (1984)
Bringing together tradition and contemporary culture, this Jean-Michel Basquiat Skateboard Triptych features a reproduction of Basquiat's work Robot (1984). Basquiat indicates that we see not merely a robot, but a robot man, implying either a man with robotic qualities or a robot that resembles a human – a cyborg.
This exclusive and limited edition set of three skate decks made in collaboration between The Skateroom and The Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat mixes the energies of underground culture and legendary artists. The Skateroom is a platform for promoting, selling and producing art on skateboards that supports youth-empowering organizations. More details on Jean-Michel Basquiat – Skateboard Triptych Robot (1984):
- Dimensions (Individual Decks): 31″ H x 8″ W
- Material: 7-ply Canadian Maple Wood
- Includes printed Basquiat signature on top
- Each deck comes with a fixture – ready to be mounted on your wall
- Wheels and trucks are not included
- © The Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat.