FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT - CARD CASE - BILTMORE
About the Biltmore Card Case
This Biltmore stained glass window replica card case:
This slim business card case fits neatly in all wallets, purses as well as jacket pockets. The Biltmore card case is the perfect gift for Executive and Architect.
About the Art
The Biltmore art glass design features the bold graphic design called Machine Age Screen" that Wright created in 1934. It was adapted in 1973 for use as wall coverings for the Arizona Biltmore Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona. This card case, with chrome metal finish inside and out with a whimsical replica image applied to the lid, also has a mirror chrome finish inside and holds about 12 business cards.
- has a mirror chrome finish inside
- has a unique replica of Avery Coonley House art glass window applied to the lid
- can hold standard business card (dimensions: 3.5 x 2)
- can hold about 12 business cards
- comes in a black sleeve
- comes with information on Frank Lloyd Wright
Care instructions: Wipe clean with a soft cloth.