9. How To Exercise Your Rights?
You have :
- a right of access, that is to say a right to obtain the communication of all information held by the Company regarding your personal data,
- a right of rectification, that is to say a right to obtain rectification of inaccurate information held by the Company regarding your personal data,
- a right of opposition, that is to say, the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to appear in a file, and in the area of commercial prospecting, the right to oppose that your data disseminated, transmitted or stored,
- a right of data portability, that is to say the right to have your personal data transmitted in a structured format to you or directly from one controller to another, when this is technically possible
You may at all times access your personal data recorded in your account and make corrections or amendments. You may also delete the data by requesting the closing down of your account.
Any request regarding access, modification or deletion of data can be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
To ensure your protection, we will only process requests for personal information associated with the email address used to send us your request. It is also possible that we verify your identity before processing your request.
The Company implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized tampering, destruction and access.
However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of your personal data we have collected from you. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with any legal obligations to notify you in the event that there has been a breach of confidentiality or unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information that may significantly affect your rights in your personal data to permit you to take any necessary measure required to protect and defend your rights.
11. How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to comply with applicable regulations, or for a period defined with regard to our operational constraints, such as good account management, efficient customer relationship management, as well as to respond to requests. in court or at the request of authorities and regulators.
Most of the personal data relating to our customers is kept for a maximum of three (3) years following the last contact (order, click on a newsletter, etc.).
Any financial data relating to orders will be kept for ten (10) years following the closing of the accounts.