1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that can be stored in a dedicated space on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone) by the web browser you use to consult our Website, according to the choices saved in your browser concerning cookies. The cookie file enables the web server to identify the terminal on which it is saved during the period of validity or registration of the cookie.
While you browse the Website, data concerning the navigation of your terminal on our Website may be saved in cookie files stored on your terminal. These cookies enable the Company to offer you a personalized shopping experience linked to your login device.
You can change the cookie settings at any time. Below you will find more information concerning cookies and how you can manage cookie settings.
2. What Type Of Cookies Do We Use?
- Authentication cookies: These cookies are essential in order to identify you and access your account on our Website. They expire when you end the browsing session.
- Audience measurement cookies: These so-called performance cookies are intended to improve the performance of the Website. They are used for statistical purposes, and make it possible to analyze and measure the audience of the Website, according to the information obtained regarding the navigation of visitors.
- Functional cookies: These cookies collect your preferences and thus facilitate your navigation on the Website (e.g.: choice of language, products viewed, etc.).
- Advertising cookies:These cookies allow the display of advertising messages in the name and on behalf of the Company when you navigate on sites external to the Website. The data that we collect via these cookies is used exclusively for advertising campaigns and is anonymous. They allow us to offer you advertising content that is appropriate to you.
- Personal recommendation cookies:These cookies facilitate the recommendation of Products and services on the Website by analyzing your navigation.
- Social media cookies:These cookies ease the interaction with the different social media platforms (such as but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter) on the Website and enable users to share the content of their choice.
The Company also uses retargeting technology. This enables us to display a personalized advertisement, targeted on your needs on websites, newsletters or apps, via banners from our advertising partners. The display of advertisement is realized on the base of a user’s behavior analysis based on the cookies. No personal data is saved here and the use of retargeting technology is realized in the respect of legal dispositions, relative to the data protection.
3. Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Cookies can be managed in different ways. Depending on your preferences, you can authorize, refuse or deactivate them (an already deposited cookie can only be deactivated, it will only be deleted at the end of its lifespan). We draw your attention to the fact that the total rejection of cookies may result in some of our services becoming inaccessible, or result in less efficient, less effective or less convenient use of our services.
You can modify your acceptance or rejection of cookies through your browser. The configuration of each browser is different. It is your responsibility to follow the instructions given by the publisher of your browser, as below:
For Mozilla Firefox:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
For Android browser:
For Dolphin Browser on Android:
- In the Menu, go to "More" then "Settings"
- Select the "Privacy & security settings" menu
- Select you preferred option in the "cookies" menu
For Safari on iOS:
- In the "Settings" app, go to "Safari" menu
- Go to "Accept cookies" entry under "Privacy"
- Select your preferred option
In the event you share the use of your terminal with others, or if your terminal has several navigation software, we cannot be sure that the advertising services aimed for your terminal correspond to your own use of this terminal and not to the one of another user of this terminal. We remind you that, sharing with others the use of your terminal and configuring the settings for cookies is your sole choice and responsibility.