Whatshisname Popek Rose Gold - Balloon Dog - Limited Edition of 75
This Popek Rose Gold Balloon Dog sculpture is an original work of art by the London-based designer (Sebastian Burdon) Whatshisname, reflects the playful, familiar, yet extraordinary character inherited by the pop art movement in the history of art. The artist reflects his artwork POPek’s purpose as aiming to stimulate inspiration, evoking a sense of wonder while unleashing creativity in the spectators. Ultimately, Popek aims to stray away from the boredom brought by the monotony of everyday life by refreshing the viewer’s mind through the smiles brought by the Balloon Dog Popek’s playful and vibrant aesthetic.
- Dimensions: 5.12″ x 2.75″ x 4.72″ inches (est.) [Height 12 cm]
- Material: Polyurethane resin, Metallic Finish.
- Color: Rose Gold, Metallic finish.
- Details: Original artwork, Limited Edition of 75.
- Additional Features: Includes certificate.
- Signed by the artist; series number indicated in the artwork.
- Care Instructions: Dust cloth.