Yayoi Kusama Ceramic Plate by Third Drawer Down - Love Was Infinitely Shining (2010)
About Yayoi Kusama Ceramic Plate by Third Drawer Down - Love Was Infinitely Shining (2010)
This beautiful Yayoi Kusama Ceramic Plate results from an exclusive collaboration between Third Drawer Down Studio and the contemporary Japanese artist, Yayoi Kusama. This exclusive fine bone china plate features Yayoi Kusama's work "Love was infinitely Shining" made in 2010. Yayoi Kusama's work "Love was Infinitely Shining" evidences her iconic visual language including repetitive figures, polka dots, psychedelic patterns, and color schemes. Third Drawer Down Studio aims to make art accessible by collaborating with over 200 world-renowned contemporary artists such as Yayoi Kusama, Louise Bourgeois, Judy Chicago, Guerrilla Girls, Alex Katz, Chris Ofili, Robert Rauschenberg, Cindy Sherman, Kiki Smith, David Salle, David Shrigley, and Mickalene Thomas. Third Drawer Down also aims to promote the presence of women in Art by including over 65% female artist in their unique homeware collections. More details on Yayoi Kusama Ceramic Plate by Third Drawer Down - Love Was Infinitely Shining (2010):
- Dimensions (Package): ø 11" x 2"H
- Dimensions (Plate): ø 10.5" x 0.5"H
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (est)
- Material: Fine Bone China.
- Additional Details: Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- Original Artwork: Yayoi Kusama, Love Was Infinitely Shining. 2010. Acrylic on canvas. 194 x 194 cm.
- Originally developed with Yayoi Kusama Studio and Whitney Museum, 2012.
- © Yayoi Kusama.