Piet Mondrian Skateboard Triptych – Musart on Decks – Composition in Red, Blue, and Yellow (1930)
Bringing together tradition and contemporary culture, Musart Boutique is proud to present our exclusive original collection Musart on Decks featuring limited edition skateboard decks, displaying art historical timeless masterpieces which bridge the traditional history of art and contemporary skateboarding culture at accessible prices. Part of Musart Boutique’s original collection Musart on Decks comes this exclusive limited edition of 100 Piet Mondrian Skateboard Triptych displaying the Minimalist Composition in Red, Blue, and Yellow (1930). This oil painting consists of geometric figures, in particular variations of squares and rectangles. The horizontal lines signify a sense of rest and calm, while the vertical lines communicate a sense of height. Working together as an overall piece, the lines create a sense of stability and solidarity. Mondrian was attempting to portray this sense of stability through his paintings and evoke feelings of a utopian society rather than face the instability of the world in its current state.
- Musart on Decks, Composition in Red, Blue, and Yellow (1930), Triptych Limited edition of 100, Skateboard Deck Sets
- Material: 100% Canadian/American Maple wood.
- Measurements Mellow Concave Skateboard set of 3: (Angles) Approx. 19.25º nose and 18.5º tail with a medium center concave. (Dimensions) 32″H x 8″L x 0.5″W Inches (est.)
- Weight: 8.14 lbs (est)
- Additional Features: Includes Skateboard Deck Display wall mounts.
- Photo Credits: Mondrian, Piet (1872-1944). Composition with Red, Blue, and Yellow. 1930. Oil on canvas, 50.8 x 50.8 cm. Kunsthaus. Erich Lessing / Art Resource, NY.